Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Messy, messy!

I think this image says it all. But yes, it's that kind of a day.





I'm pretty sure at some point before bed last night, my kids had a secret meeting. I really, really wish I had been invited to this meeting because they decided that they'd both make me get up all.night.long. I'd have been the voice of reason, swiftly vetoing this decision. But no, it was a kids only meeting. *sigh*

So, I found myself up all night long. O has been sleeping anywhere from 6-10 hours at night. Usually around the realm of 8 hours. Somehow I must have had a subconscious premonition that last night would be different because I actually went to bed early. And it's a good thing I did. O was up all night fussing/whining/crying. I have no idea what that was about. And J was up for a lot of the night coughing. He still can't catch a break when it comes to his respiratory issues.

On the plus side, both kids have napped exceptionally well today. O is still sleeping and we're pushing close to 4 hours now.

Or maybe that's actually a minus and they're both planning on staying up again tonight.

No comments: