Friday, March 26, 2010

Running away, already?

Matt got onto J for yelling while Matt was on a conference call. J leaves the office and comes, pouty face and all, to talk to me.

J: Daddy did a mean voice at me. That hurts my feelings. I am so sad. You are so sad that I am so sad.

Me (stifling laughter): Oh really? I must be very sad then.

J: You are. Now I'm gonna leave you! I'm gonna go to the train store!

M: Ok, we'll go as soon as brother wakes up.

J: NO! I am going all by myself. You stay here!

M: But how are you going to get to the train store?

J: I will ride Lightning McQueen!

M: But do you know how to get to the train store?

J: Yes! It's left, then right!

1 comment:

Cat said...

haha, oh sweet boy. I bet that is the general direction of the train store too! I love the new photo too!