Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Buzz Lightyear, Space Ranger



J is super into Toy Story right now. He got quite a few birthday gifts from the movie too (2 of them in the picture above). I must say, I rather enjoy this new stage of playing. Action figures are much more up my alley, as I can pretend they are dolls. And let's face it, I aced playing dolls.

I usually get to be Woody and Rex. And he gets to be Buzz Lightyear, Hamm, and Mr. Tatato Head. He's been hopping around all day yelling "To infinimy let me on!" (aka To infinity and beyond).

He had jumped on the bed one too many times. As that breaks one of our rules, I kept reminding him to stop.

Finally, in exasperation, I said: James, go sit in timeout for jumping on the bed!

He looks at me and says, in all seriousness: I'm NOT James. I'm Buzz Lightyear.

1 comment:

Sophie said...

hehe too cute!

Man I wish we lived near each other cause London & James would be such good friends!