Sunday, July 19, 2009

Changes

In my effort to keep this updated, I have sorely failed. I'm going to try much harder now. Life has become a bit more crazy with the addition of O, but that makes it even more important to remember the day-to-day things.

Today we took the boys mini-golfing. And by that I mean, J smashed a ball around while O chilled in the sling. I spent a lot of time mini-golfing as a child. And I couldn't help but notice how different it was as an adult. The things I used to love seem so "regular" now. It's so amazing to experience them through a child's eyes again. J was amazed by the waterfalls, and the caves that you walk through while golfing. Matt and I were seeing the dingy astroturf, scratched up clubs, and scummy water. And J thought everything was amazing. That was my reality check. Life can be fun when you look at the positive sides.

Here's a picture of my sweet little reality checks, together (rare):

No comments: