Monday, January 10, 2011

Wow, we have a blog?!

Seriously, I've been gone forever. And I'm sorry for that. Life is, well busy. And blogging....not so much time for that. Between J's school, O's Gymboree class, and me picking back up my nanny job, we're constantly busy. Not to mention, facebook picture updates kind of make me forget to double the pictures on this site.

Plans for this week were not so plentiful, due to weather predictions. So this week, we are home and lazy. Today is a snow day, tomorrow is likely an ice day (school is already canceled and Matt will work from home), and then the typical week will pick back up on Wednesday. Matt will be traveling Thursday.

So, the snow pictures!!



Getting ready to go out:


Waiting...










Also, check out our other blog endeavor (52 weeks, 52 books) , which will chronicle our reading journey over the next year. And since it's something we're super passionate about, we're going to be updating it regularly.

No comments: